I am never too busy for your referrals.
Jeff Minner was born in San Diego California in 1974. He married his high school sweetheart in 1998 and they have four beautiful children together, 2 boys and 2 girls. Together they have built a truly blessed life and in 2020 built their dream home in beautiful Pawleys Island SC.
Jeff graduated from Boise State university in 2005 with a Bachelors degree in Social Work. His passion for helping people and getting to know people at a personal level has elevated his network and circle. After college Jeff partnered with his father in law to flip residential houses in Spokane Washington. In 2008 Jeff's passion for real estate grew and he passed the Idaho real estate sales person exam and became a licensed real estate professional.
Since 2008 here are some of Jeff's highlights and accomplishments:
1) Closed over 400 real estate transactions.
2) Appeared in national real estate publications on outstanding achievements in the real estate industry for sales and customer service.
3) Aided real estate investors and speculators with sales over $400,000,000.
4) Recognized as a TOP 1% real estate producer in real estate sales in Idaho in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
5) Held a General Contractors license and real estate sales license in Idaho to aid his developer/builder clients in residential land development and residential new construction speculation.
6) Worked with planing and zoning to rezone land and go through the residential subdivisions processes for final plat approvals on residential developments.
7) Represented multiple builders on their new construction speculation and pre-sold projects.
8) Founded CCPM LLC in October of 2020.
9) Currently manages over $20,000,000.00 in commercial assets and oversees millions of dollars a year in commercial facility management services.
Thank you for taking the time to review Jeff Minner's summary.
Awards & Designations
Recognized as a top 1% producer in the state.
Closed over 400 real estate transactions.
General Contractor license
New Construction Specialist.